Re: 4.6x30mm stats?

In a message dated 7/15/01 7:50:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjhansen@inav.net writes:

From what I've read about the 4.6mm and 5.7mm cartridges, they penetrate
armor extremely well but at the cost of much-diminished lethality.

      I haven't heard much on the 4.6mm, but that is same as i've heard on
the 5.7mm.  It penetrates EXTREMELY well, but doesn;t OVER-penetrate, that's
why it is looked upon favorabley for situataions where you don;t want to kill
innocent people=)

Benjamin