RE: movie gun question (another one)

> > Bridgett Fonda uses one like that in Point of No Return.  During the
> > restaurant shoot-out.
>
> Hammerli 280.
>
> Chambered in either .32 ACP or .22, as I recall.

I believe it may be chambered for .32 S&W as well.

Both Benelli and Walther have made similar pistols in the past although
the Hammerli is distinctive enough if you know what to look for. The
Benelli and Walther both have quite a jagged profile while the Hammerli
has the purest lines of the three. Fabulous gun by the way, if you don't
mind .22, my SP20 was just about the best money I ever spent.

mm
---