Re: BE/BE's situation with WIJ

Roger Stenning wrote:

> Check out 'Ultra Hostile Extraction', posted in the Millennium's End
> section of the ISG website. It's a real meat grinder, though, be
> warned!

I did, the results weren't encouraging! I read about it in your Bulletin,
then checked out the adventure. That was what brought the question to mind,
actually.

> Out of a six-person team, only the most inexperienced character
> survived - and that was _after_ her helo went into the Thames (UK Gen
> Con, 1999)!

I am thinking that "Mad Mick" (being a badged man) will soon promote the
illegal carry of high capacity pistols among his mates as well...

Bloody shame about Marseilles too....

S.