Re: Ranting on Genoa.

Manu Saxena,

Please take it to another board. Continuing on this tack will simply get
you kicked off the list, if I am not mistaken ( I am not the list
master, but I have seen him put his foot down before). I understand that
you have a point to make, please make it in a more appropriate location.
We are here discussing ideas for a game, not formulating plans for how
to best bash in the heads of peaceful protesters.

Thank you.

S.

PS: These are my last words on this topic.