Perspex closing soon...

Just got mail from Tripp.  We're still on schedule to be taken down this
weekend, so expect it any time.  Any traffic sent to
millenniums-end-l@perspex.com after Tripp euthanizes it will be bounced
over to millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org.  At some point after that,
Tripp will be shutting it down altogether.

Ideally, this migration should be as painless as possible.  If anyone
has any problems, please contact:

Roger Burton West, the new list maintainer (roger@firedrake.org)
Myself (rjhansen@inav.net)
Tripp Lilley (tlilley@perspex.com)

... and we'll try and get it worked out.

On the topic of message digests: after Tripp starts bouncing mail to
firedrake, mail will no longer be archived at Perspex.  Tripp will be
sending me a tarball ("compressed file", for you non-UNIX people) of all
the message traffic since day one.  If Roger [West] wants to host it on
Firedrake, so much the better; otherwise, do we have any volunteers for
webhosting?

-- Robert J. Hansen, rjhansen@inav.net
-- OpenPGP key available on request