Re: Perspex closing soon...

On or about Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 10:27:52AM +0800, Robert J. Hansen typed:
>Just got mail from Tripp.  We're still on schedule to be taken down this
>weekend, so expect it any time.  Any traffic sent to
>millenniums-end-l@perspex.com after Tripp euthanizes it will be bounced
>over to millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org.  At some point after that,
>Tripp will be shutting it down altogether.
>
>Ideally, this migration should be as painless as possible.  If anyone
>has any problems, please contact:
>
>Roger Burton West, the new list maintainer (roger@firedrake.org)

Ideally as <listmaster@firedrake.org> - if I'm out of touch, this will
get forwarded to someone else who can deal with it.

>Myself (rjhansen@inav.net)
>Tripp Lilley (tlilley@perspex.com)
>
>... and we'll try and get it worked out.
>
>On the topic of message digests: after Tripp starts bouncing mail to
>firedrake, mail will no longer be archived at Perspex.  Tripp will be
>sending me a tarball ("compressed file", for you non-UNIX people) of all
>the message traffic since day one.  If Roger [West]

Burton West.

>wants to host it on
>Firedrake, so much the better;

Sure, no problem - I'll break it down into sensible-sized chunks.
I'm also archiving list traffic here, of course - I'll see about making
that available for download in the reasonably near future.

Roger