Re: [ME]: Satellite Broadcasting?

--- Gurth <gurth@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> So how about using a method of communications that
> doesn't depend
> (entirely) on phone lines? Some kind of phone/radio
> relay station near
> where the actual terrorists are hiding out should do
> the trick

Yes, this could work, but any loop backed signal could
be broadcast locally, and not globally.  You could use
some pretty big radios, and maybe a ham a good
distance a way could do it.  You would be limited in
the fact that you could not carry a large enough radio
in with you to the target, but a small one could
receive only.

This is why I think the full-proof method might be to
take hostage an extremely nasty and valuable target a
very good distance from the satellite station, IE,
nuclear reactor in France.