Re: Atchisson & Able Team...

In a message dated 7/26/01 9:35:09 AM, jbuchr@bu.edu writes:

<< Hi to the list, new member here.

I vaguely remember this shotgun because it was used several times in Dick
Stiver's "Able Team" books back in their first few issues.  Anyone ever
read Able Team, Phoenix Force, or Mack Bolan?>>

    Of course, still reading the Mack Bolan ones...

<<And for those of us who can't remember anything about it, seriously, what
was so crappy about it?

Jacob.

    I really beleive that the Atchisson was a good wepon even thought I don't
think it every got put into full scale production.  (Please correct me if I'm
wrong).

    But isn't the Daewoo USAS-12, a close copy of said design?

DOC Agren

    What interesting mail to come back in on.  After my Move from Hell!!