Re: War Crime

You can always charge, even if you don't have jurisdiction. The
trouble is in enforcing your decision. (People get tried and convicted
in absentia all over the world every day. If whatever court can't get
a hold of them, it can't do much to enforce its decision.)

Of course, one real question is, who decides what the court will do,
and how are they held accountable? (Are they any less a despot than
who they are supposedly trying?)