Re: US Constitution query

Allo Jacob E Boucher

Welcome to this list.

> Quality-wise, this list is top of the crop, yes. Though I find it funny you
> only use the background, most people prefer the rules system AFAIK. IMHO,
> the background sucks ;)

Here  I most agree with Arclight most people
likes the system and hate the background:-)
But that does not really matter on this list, the
reasons for being here are: gun talk, talks about
how-a-terrorist-attack-best-can-be-plan-and-executed-against-an-airport,
scenario talk, gun talk, m-end talk, rule talk, OT
talk about film and other stuff, gun talk, and many other topics are discussed
here

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse
ICQ: 75618841
Telefon: 26170936
Website: www.dann.bums.dk

If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;
If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.