Re: ME System vs. Background.

In a message dated 7/30/01 8:15:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com writes:

Tweaking a system slightly to accommodate
various things is normal, but adding a Dwarf to ME and
you should be playing Shadowrun.

      I have never really tweaked the system........merely the setting.  The
system is great, your right about the percentile system, it is great.
I just get lots of good ideas from GURPS and other things.  I then take the
ideas from other games (no dwarfs), and convert it to ME.

Benjamin