Re: ME Website

--- Arclight <arclight@datahaven.de> wrote:

> Is there any slogan besides "unofficially official"?
>
> Arclight

Officially Unofficial is a joke.  Charles Ryan allowed
me to use the domain name and promised to only bug me
if he saw something on my site he particularly didn't
like.  Otherwise, he was not going to participate.

Charles Ryan, being the official, made me a bonafide
unofficial site of affiliation ;-)

There is no other name that I use other than
"MillenniumsEnd.com"