Terrorist Group listings?

I think I recall a long time ago, someone posted a link to a page that gave
a listing and some information of various terrorist groups. Does anyone else
recall this information? I had it bookmarked at one time, but.... ;)

                           Regards,
                           Ted V. Huckaby

+Kyrie Eleison
Ad lucem ex tenebris incedens
"The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is
working."
"To the world, you may be just one person. To one person you may just be the
world"
"Though there is angish deep in my heart, what if I must search for you
forever?
I will not lose hope, I will not lose faith"