Re: Question...

>Do the G36 and G36K use the same folding stock?  Because if this is the
case,
>then the source I was relying on for my information is wrong.  Which isn't
>impossible, of course, but it certainly is rare.

I'm looking in the HK catalog right now and the stocks on all the G36
variants look the same to me, including the micro compact G36C.  There is
no accessories listing for the G36 series so I can't look to see if
multiple buttstocks are available, but just from looking, they look the same.

Here's the excerpts I made mention of:
-"Right side folding buttstock allows for normal operation and firing when
folded" - HK Weapon System Military and Law Enforcement Products catalog

-"All versions feature a folding buttstock that clips into the deflector
stud at the ejection port.  When folded, the empty cartridge cases are
ejected through the buttstock." - Jane's Defense Weekly

Ryan