Re: Automatic Fire / Templates

 --- Frank Meier <Frank.Meier@planet-brain.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just joined the list as I start a new campaign
> soon.
>
> Does anybody have some good houserules concerning
> automatic fire ?
> At the moment I play around with some new templates
> for handling automatic
> fire and 3-Round bursts.

When GMing, I like to modify the to-hit by the
'negative' needed to get 'on template' and then use
the random location table. When I have say 15 5%
chances of a hit I roll them into groups to give 5 25%
chances. As a GM I want a speedy resolution. Damage is
varied by a D6 up and a D6 down, giving normal damage
on average, but the potential for +/-5 DD.

Mike