Re: millinniumsend.com v2 goes online

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Ryan Pendergast <pender@alumni.utexas.net> wrote:
> >
> > >Now the version two of millenniumsend.com have
> > >gone online, enjoy:-)
> >
> > Good job Dann and Jeff.  Looks very clean and is
> > easy to navigate.  Thanks
> > for putting in all of the work.
> >
> > Ryan
>
> All Dann.  Not me :)

Not true
Archlight help with the graphics
A freind of mien Peter Brodersen help with the php
coding when I got stock.
You - jeff help with feed back and testing.
Aron aka Falcon - for feed back
Antonio Blazevic - giving me some feed back

So I may have done nearly all the programming. But
I couldn't have done so good  a job without every
one else