Re: Life changes

> I got laid-off from AOL today.  Yes, AOL sucks, but I

Things are tough all over, Jeff.  I was "released" (not laid
off--voluntary separation, after Management intentionally made the work
environment so awful I volunteered for separation) from PGP Security in
February, and have had a hell of a time finding work since then--some
very short-time contracts, but nothing permanent.

Last Friday, my roommate received a glowing performance recommendation
from Intuit.  On Tuesday, he was laid off.

This tech economy is a living nightmare.  It's enough to drive a fellow
to grad school.