Life changes

FYI:

I got laid-off from AOL today.  Yes, AOL sucks, but I
had this silly idea that I could make a difference in
the industry.  I was wrong.  Powerful people that are
really stuck with one idea and one way of fulfilling
that idea don't like it when people come in and expect
to change things.  Silly me.

So, for now, I have a bunch of time on my hands.  I
have the Gun Digest Assault Weapons books in 4th and
5th editions I suppose I should do a book review on :)

I also have a bunch of time to do some editting, if
those people still need/want me to do it *hint*hint*.

If anyone needs an overpaid Technology consultant,
please let me know ;-)