Re : Life changes

> From: Jeff Pawlowski [mailto:blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com]
> I got laid-off from AOL today.
/SNIP/
> I also have a bunch of time to do some editting, if
> those people still need/want me to do it *hint*hint*.
>
> If anyone needs an overpaid Technology consultant,
> please let me know ;-)

1- I'm sorry about your situation.  :/

2- Enjoy the magic of your kid  :)

3- Isn't there a kind of modifiers Uberlist coocking for month now ?  ;)

4- I've still got my advantages/disadvantges add-on in stand-by mode, if
you're interrested to get the drafts I've allready made : just ask  ;)

5- as i'm not very chatty; I'll take advantage from this mail to
congratulate all af the involved persons for their great job on
millenniumsend.com !

Cheers

Damien