RE: Life changes

I know what it's like to be out there. I've effectively been out of work for
the past 14 months, apart from a six-week stint at a permanent job, only to
be laid off due to lack of work. (And yes, I too am in the technology
field... PC Support.)

So what am I doing about it? Partly working on gaming stuff (not too much in
the ME field though, as neither of my groups play the game), partly working
on finding a new job (not that easy during the summer when pickings are
slim)... but now I'm planning on enrolling in a certification course to
actually get certified in PC repair and networking. A bonus is that the
school also has a career placement service to help its graduates find a job.

I'd consider grad school, but it's rather expensive, and I've been away from
anything dealing with my degree for six years now...

-- adam

tengu@concentric.net
It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first
make him mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they
first hand the equivalent of a stick with a fizzing fuse and
Acme Dynamite Company written on the side. It's much more
interesting and it doesn't take as long.
	-- Terry Pratchett, "Soul Music"