Re: Firearms Query

According to Peter Skanes, on Thu, 04 Jan 2001 the word on the street was...

> I am looking for a list of "in production" small arms circa 1937-38? Anyone
> know where I could find such a beast. I would prefer to have stats for ME,
> but other game systems will do.

My suggestion would be to get a good book about WWII firearms, and see
which were in service at the start of the war. I've got several books lying
around that would be useful in compiling such a list, but I don't feel like
spending an hour to browse through them right now :)

ME game stats shouldn't be hard to figure out if you've got the basic data
for each weapon and the relevant sections of the old CEE web site, but
weapon design is often quite a lot of work because you're constantly
looking up things and then looking up even more things...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  My ocular organs!

GC3.1: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L+ E? W(++) N o? K- w+ O V? PS+
PE Y PGP- t(+) 5++ X+ R+++>$ tv+(++) b++@ DI? D+ G(++) e h! !r(---) y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998