Federal Air Regulations, TItle 14

In research for the Airport security paper, I found a
ton of sites that listed the regulations.  This is all
public material.

Please note that the "approved security procedures"
mentioned over and over are NOT published anywhere
that I can find (which is a good thing).

I will still publish a paper that will express
anecdotal evidence of security procedures to fill in
some of the gaps of information in the regulations,
but the regulations should be where you start.

Part 107, 108, and 129 are the sections you should
take a look at closely.

Here are a bunch of links to the same bit of
information.

http://www.tisco.com/aviation/FAA/index.htm
http://www.risingup.com/fars/info/
http://www.airlinesuppliers.com/airregs.html