Re : Terrorist attacks in the USA

> De : "Juha Uusikartano" <juhau@koti.tpo.fi>

1- for you amrican people, and any other descent human beiing this list, be
sure to have all my sympathy.

> I am still stunned about the disaster, it does not seem possible.
2-yeah, me too,and I'm sure that's only the beguining  :(

> However, a few things about it have got me thinking:
>
> Based on the information I have, the hijacked jets were radically diverted
> from their original courses. Is it possible at all that this was not
> detected by the US flight authorities? For example, a jet from Boston due
> to arrive in LA. was diverted
/SNIP/
3-for what I've heard :
    - the Transponders of each plane was cuted off; making the plane
"un-indentifiable".
    - the courses of the planes were "acceptables" by the air control

> And what about the jet which crashed near Pittsburg, what could have been
> its intented target? Based on its flight-path somekind of guess could be
> made? Furthermore, as one of the passangers got a cellphone message out of
> the plane before it crashed, there should be some info on the identity of
> the hijackers, shouldn't there? Also the crash might have been caused by
> insufficient flying skill of a terrorist pilot, or the jet could even have
> been shot down by the air force. There should be some eyewitness reports on
> the nature of the crash available in the news, should there?
4-In france, medias tends to an USAF interception...
and about infos on the hijackers on the cell phone call, nothing filtered.

> No doubt more information will become available and these and other
> mysteries will be cleared.

5-and what ?
The US reaction (as legitimate it can be) if they manage to truly put a name
on the son of B***h who ordered this horrid mess, is realy anguishing in its
repercussion in a worldwide scale...

Damien