From: CamaroGen1@aol.com [mailto:CamaroGen1@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September, 2001 22.51
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: Terrorist attacks in the USA

In a message dated 9/11/01 10:37:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjhansen@inav.net writes:

Is this the worst terrorist action in modern history?

      If it isn;t, it is definatly in the top 5........it's unthinkable,
unbelievable, and UNFORGIVABLE....i want some heads on sticks.........excuse
my call for violence=)
      My dad works in the city (he is fine) and his fiance works in the
WTC.....luckily, she was not at work today.........

Benjamin