Re: More blood

----Original Message Follows----
At 14:30 12.09.2001 -0400, W. Nixon wrote:

If, and I must stress If Osama, or Usama binLaden is behind this and mind
you the BBC just posted the first definitive figure of his personal fortune,
it is on the order of 420,000,000.00 plus...     Then he should pay in blood
and in suffering as he has inflicted both upon amercian, jesw and other
muslims......
<snip>

>Some news agency uphere reported that the SAN FRAN paper had a women who
>was in contact with her husband on the Pittsburgh flight. She said, he
>said, that the hijackers had killed on passenger and that he and his
>co-workers on the flight were going to try and retake the plane. It
>crashed shortly after that.

I heard that too. Something along the lines of "they are planning something
evil, but we won't let that happen" or so

Arclight

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with