[no subject]

Perhaps they should put up an ADP (Active Defense Perimeter) around all major
governmental postings. I am not just talking about two guys with a FIM92... I
am talking M163's, HVM(T)'s and Chapparals, Rapiers. A FIM92 will not take down
an airliner, but 100 rds of 20mm into the front aspect will, so will a missile
with a 25kg warhead.

I guess its time to get serious. I still think putting Air Marshals on planes
again would be another excellent measure. (I see your knife and raise you two
rounds of .45 JHP)

S.