[no subject]

I liked Boris..... Pure evil I can appreciate... mediocrity is annoying and pure
good is just bloody boring... too bad he didn't get to use that thing! What a
nasty show it is when you open the bidding with an assault weapon in CQB. Just
goes to show you though, nothing is ever certain, even if you bring the most
firepower to the table!

=|

S.

--------------B1E2E28815F1F35E4CFC11F9

<HTML>
<FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">Robert J. Hansen wrote:</FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">Boris the Blade's death
scene had me laughing so hard I was seeing stars from</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">not being able to breathe.&nbsp; Although
I did have a big question: when Boris</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">left his house he was carrying an M16/M203
combo, but in the next scene when</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">he enters the pub from the rear entrance,
he's carrying a Kalashnikov.&nbsp; There</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">are probably all of three people in the
world who noticed that (the rifle is</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">never clearly shown in the scene), and
I'm probably the only one of the three</FONT>
<BR><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">who's at all annoyed by the glaring weapon
difference.&nbsp; :)</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">From what I remember of the movie, good ol'
Boris was carrying the AK-74/BG-15 package from the moment he came out
from having stoned Tommy, poor git. I have to admit, I was into the pints
when I saw it...</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"></FONT>
<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">I liked Boris..... Pure evil I can appreciate...
mediocrity is annoying and pure good is just bloody boring... too bad he
didn't get to use that thing! What a nasty show it is when you open the
bidding with an assault weapon in CQB. Just goes to show you though, nothing
is ever certain, even if you bring the most firepower to the table!</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"></FONT>
<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">=|</FONT><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"></FONT>
<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">S.</FONT></HTML>

--------------B1E2E28815F1F35E4CFC11F9--