Re: World Trade Center

----- Message d'origine -----
Envoyé : 12 septembre, 2001 20:54
Objet : Re: World Trade Center

In a message dated 9/12/01 12:45:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wilcoxon@citilink.com writes:

easily have managed it but wouldn't have had as much fuel left).  I bet
a no-fly zone goes into effect over the Pentagon after this however.

      They are guessing the ORIGINAL target of the pentagon plane was white house.....no known reason why the deviation into the pentegon. I would expect a no fly around capitol area

    I would think the contrary.  They didn't think they could approach the pentagon so on their way to the White House they saw that it was doable.

    I'm not american and although the White House is a great icon, greater then the pentagon but on the other end if the president is not there it's purpose is less obvious then the pentagon.

    Just my opinion.

    Michel