Re: Terrorist attacks in the USA

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Mark Baker" <mark@lange.demon.co.uk>
À : <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Envoyé : 13 septembre, 2001 10:45
Objet : Re: Terrorist attacks in the USA

<encounters@millenniumsend.com> writes
>    But on the other hand it would have been less than a direct
>    hit. Some of the fuel might have burned before hitting anything,
>    pieces would be smaller etc...

Scattering over a far larger area of the city.

    Yes but doing far less damage as a whole...  It's the big picture that
is important here.  Think of how many lives were lost when the towers fell
down.  That (probably) wouldn't have happened if the plan came down in
pieces.  Of course fires would have started all over the place but I still
think it'd be far less worse.

    Michel