Re: Taliban prepared to give up bin Laden?

In a message dated 9/13/01 1:00:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CHam628781@aol.com writes:

The BBC monitoring unit has just reported that Taliban official radio (the Voice of Sharia) has announced that they would be prepared to hand over Osama bin Laden to a sharia (Muslim religious) court if the US can provide sufficient evidence against him.

      This sounds bad, but, i want to SEE his dead body.  I want his broken bleeding head paraded for us to see.
      So what if the afghani government SAYS they tried himn, SAYS they killed him for his crimes....why should we believe themm??????

Benjamin