Re: Quick Adventure idea needed...

> What might happen for them in an adventure, that should last
> for one -perhaps two gaming evening- session?

Lo and behold, this is the last message I'm responding to before going
offline for two weeks.  Anyway.  Possible ideas:

* Mistaken identity.  Ms. FBI winds up mistaken for a drug courier who,
three days ago, hit the road with $200,000 of gangster money.  This may
require some work to pull off--you'll have to figure out a way to keep
her from running to her FBI friends for help--but could be fun for an
evening.

* Correct identity.  While out dancing at the disco, Ms. FBI is spotted
by a gangster who's run into her in the past.  The gang decides to deal
with Ms. FBI.  This scenario is tremendously complicated by the
possibility of Ms. FBI not knowing that she's been exposed.

* Caught in the crossfire.  Gangland battle occurs in the parking lot,
to which the two of them are the only witnesses.  Run for cover!

* You Wanna Do *What*?  The two of them get approached by a high-placed
lieutenant in some crime organization who's inviting them over for a
`private party' later... BYOdrugs, video cameras and condoms provided.

... I'm sure your imagination can come up with a few more.  :)