Re: Quick Adventure idea needed...

Couple of ideas:
*Ms. FBI spots someone associated with a previous case; top 10 fugitive, old
nemesis, convict out on parole/escape and out for revenge, etc.

*Known gang boss or lieutenant is at the club and looks like business, need
to get close to find out what's going on, may need to use lover to get close
because the boss will recognize Ms. FBI.

*Ms. FBI or better her lover has been the subject of a stalker for some
time, now he makes his move.

*The couple is the subject of a hate attack before or after the club.

*Terrorist attack on night club.  Similar to the event at the Tel Aviv
disco.  FBI agent at site might see something or someone, collect evidence,
foil attempt, help in aftermath, etc.  IN LIGHT OF THE EVENTS OF THIS WEEK
THIS MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO RUN RIGHT NOW.