Re: Afghanistani Warfare.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Gurth wrote:
> I wouldn't say I'm doing that... The way I see it, you're being overly
> confident in your own abilities (as, IMHO, Americans often are -- that's
> not a flame, so please, nobody take it as one...).

Yeah, I'm sure it's meant purely as an objective observation.

> in the 19th century, the Russians in the 20th) so why would a new war be
> any different just because it's the high and mighty USA that's involved now?

And I look back fondly on the days long past when my ancestors butchered
and pillaged your ancestors, but that's not a flame, so please, nobody
take it as one.

I'm going to just be killfiling the ME list e-mails for the next several
days until I cool down enough to not wish someone plowing an airliner into
a certain someone's largest city and seeing how he feels, so I'll talk to
you all later.

Jacob, signing off for a while.