Asymetric Ideas.

Okay Folks... I have an unusual request to make of you.... I am compiling a list of possible Asymmetric threats to pass on to the authorities and I would like your help.

I ask that you send your ideas to me directly and not to the board, as their display here could compromise any efforts being made to head this lot off at the pass.

I promise that the people receiving this list will not scoff or make fun of any serious bits of input. Your input will be very helpful.

Thank you,

Shawn.