Re: Quick Adventure idea needed...

> Couple of ideas:
> *Ms. FBI spots someone associated with a previous case; top 10 fugitive, old
> nemesis, convict out on parole/escape and out for revenge, etc.

	This is possible although now that she is retired she would
	probably just phone local FBI office (however it could offer
	nice backdrop, perhaps into of nemesis).

> *Known gang boss or lieutenant is at the club and looks like business, need
> to get close to find out what's going on, may need to use lover to get close
> because the boss will recognize Ms. FBI.

	Mmmm..this would work in my gangland campaign idea I have been
	putting up with.

> *Ms. FBI or better her lover has been the subject of a stalker for some
> time, now he makes his move.

	I have not thought this kind of line at all. However, stalker
	would offer interesting, longer adventure (even if I'd laze it
	and copy the concept from some novel or movie). I think I'll
	use this in the future.

> *The couple is the subject of a hate attack before or after the club.

	This was raised by Ann in this list as well. This would seem
	quite simple idea.

> *Terrorist attack on night club.  Similar to the event at the Tel Aviv
> disco.  FBI agent at site might see something or someone, collect evidence,
> foil attempt, help in aftermath, etc.  IN LIGHT OF THE EVENTS OF THIS WEEK
> THIS MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO RUN RIGHT NOW.

	I have not used terrorism as a source of adventures and I have
	been somewhat surprised how common it is in this mailing list.
	I have myself always imagined BE boing closer to crime and use
	of illegal narcotics, gangs and the like as source of adventures.

	As far as how good idea it is now, the game is going to introduce
	some "end of the World" elements in late 1999 (Y2K bugs and possibly
	a large scale blowback due mission done in South America) but since
	the game is still in February, I prefer not to put these kinds of
	stuff prematurely.