Dinosaurs

According to CamaroGen1@aol.com, on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 the word on the street was...

>              I just went and saw Jurasic Park 3 today......ok movie, funny
> than the other,s but also lamer.....SO predictible, and the diolauge was
> tired...HOWEVER, the blundering, stupid wanna-be mercenaries got me thinking
> of ME.  WHAT if the island were a fact, and the cell was hired to do one of
> the following:

Someone I know based a Shadowrun adventure on basically the same idea: the
players get hired to do something (I don't suppose it matters much what it
is) on an island, and when they get there they discover the place is
inhabited by dinosaurs.

>        The problem is the TL for the larger Dinos, i mean, a raptor could be
> treated the same as a big human, however the skin as armor would make
> penetration harder, but the TL would be close.  But a .45 ACP to a T-Rex
> isn;t going to do shit.
>        Other than the obvious opinion that this is all a crazy, wild idea,
> any ideas on TL for this?

A good place to start might be the Phoenix Command Expansion rulebook, as
that has stats for sometypes of dinosaur for that game. Not sure how you'd
convert that to ME, but it could be better than starting from scratch.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998