Re: Blackeagle Hats and Shirts?

According to Erik Sandelin, on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 the word on the street was...

> Charles Ryan works for WotC now?! When did this happen?

Since they bought Last Unicorn Games, I think, as that's what he was
working for back in '99 or so.

> Any chance WotC would revive Millenium's End?

ME as a D20-system game? "Okay, Joe, the thug shoots you with his .50AE
Desert Eagle and *rolls* hits you for *rolls again* 17 points of damage."
"No problem, I can take it -- I'm a 6th level cop/8th level BE operative,
so I've got plenty of hit points left..."

I think I'll pass :) (Though it might be cool as a parody...)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998