Re: Blackeagle Hats and Shirts?

--- Michel Côté <encounters@millenniumsend.com> wrote:

>     Anyway I could still get some quotes if you want
> to compare.

That'd be great.  I'm hunting around for pricing
myself.  Unless we can get everyone interested in the
same hat or shirt... I don't think we'll be able to
get very good pricing.  $20 for hats at this point,
and $35 for a collared shirt.

I'm actually getting some interesting requests for the
fleece jacket, but not enough to make it worth
anyone's while.  Still around $90 for this and I can
only get them down to $70 if we buy a whole bunch of
them.

We need to focus on the shirt, OR the hat, I don't
think we'll be able to do both and not have to pay a
bunch of money for it all.  Please reply back to
apparel@millenniumsend.com with your requests.  I can
keep track of them better there.  :)