Re: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

> I'm about to run my first ME game next monday with a group of people that
> have only played D&D before i was woundering if any of you had any tips or
> advice on the sort of adventure i should sttart the campagin with

	I have myself started ME campaign some time ago (in this
	summer) so I can give you few pointers on starting a campaign.

	First, try to keep initial adventures low key. Avoid all
	adventure ideas presented in this group that include
	violence because chances are that characters die if they
	get in a fire fight. Furthermore, running a firefight takes
	ages in ME system so it is not the best way of spending
	evening.

	Second, try to create rounded characters that have personal
	lives with problems. For example, run not just missions, but
	also personal life (hobbies can provide interesting RP work).

	Third, don't be afraid to throw out ME background. A lot of it
	has peculiar points (ME people as media darlings) but some of
	it is quite good. Use your judgement and shape it to fir YOUR
	vision.

	Fourth, look adventures in internet for further ideas. I suggest
	using my own web site as source of some ideas:
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/index.html

	Character creation questions should give you ideas on what kind
	of stuff characters should be able to answer, if not all those
	questions, at least some of them.
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/English-CharacterCreationQuestions.htm

	Two ready made characters for your consumption are there.
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/English-CastofCharactersTitle.htm

	I put all my finished campaigns and adventures to here:
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/English-CampaignsandAdventuresTitle.htm

	Following adventures have been played through (and have
	details for GM on how to run them):
	First Mission
	Bay Watch
	Slippery Fingers
	Adventure Vacation

	If you ponder how well things got through, look at the
	mess what happened here:
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~cryo/MillenniumsEnd/English-CampaignTimelineTitle.htm

	Most of the other adventures have been thought out and
	exist in notes already but I have not put them to my web
	site because they have not been played through yet.
	However, if you like to hear more or you have ideas or
	concerns of what you would like to play out, please put
	them forwards and I'll to to brainstorm or explain further.