Re: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

> I'm about to run my first ME game next monday with a group of people that
have only played D&D before
> I was woundering if any of you had any tips or advice on the sort of
adventure I should start the campagin with

I'd recommend watching what type of characters people create, especially
early on.  As some of the others commented on, getting into serious
firefights early on can get complicated - and deadly - real quick.  Even if
they want to all play ex-Delta Force or SAS guys, I'd recommend against it.
Just say No.  All high-speed, low-drag military types tends to get military
solutions, IMHO.  I would second the recommendation that someone else had of
suggesting well rounded characters.  Later, as people learn the system,
specializing isn't as big of a deal.

As far as starting scenarios... Tigershark, which was originally a Chameleon
Eclectic convention scenario, is a lot of fun and not too terribly
difficult.  The URL floated around a little bit ago and I'll send a copy
directly.  Two other decent starting scenarios (Blue Man Group and Police
Action) are available from Jeff P's site
 http://www.millenniumsend.com/?page=scenarios&section=resources)  Blue Man
Group is useful for showing combat, but it uses laser-tag systems instead of
live ammunition.  Police Action was written as a two-hour intro for Origins
(97? 98?).  It can be solved a number of different ways, anything from going
ballistic early on to negotiation.

-Eric