Re: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

On or about Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 08:15:58PM -0700, Jeff Pawlowski typed:
>--- AndiNeedham@aol.com wrote:
>> I'm about to run my first ME game next monday with a
>> group of people that
>> have only played D&D before i was woundering if any
>> of you had any tips or
>> advice on the sort of adventure i should sttart the
>> campagin with
>It is absolutely important that your players
>understand that they can VERY EASILY DIE in the
>Millennium's End setting, versus the D&D setting.

Yup! A friend of mine wrote a relevant article for _The Sharp End_, my
very occasional semifanzine - see
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/sharpend/ for the index,
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/sharpend/bangyouredead.html and
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/sharpend/bangyouredead_comment01.html for