Re: [ME] Re: a really stupid question ...

"Robert J. Hansen" wrote:

> > Probably the easiest way to deal with the torque problem is a
> counterweight
> > rotating opposite to the barrels.  That would be pretty easy though it
> would
>
> Oh, yes.  Let's turn a 36kg manpack weapon into a 72kg manpack weapon, and
> double the power supply so we can drive the counterweight... sheer
> brilliance.  :)

got to admit the whole notion of a man pack minigun is utter nonsense but we
are dealing with the warped desire of a pc after all.  i am not sure how much
of the weight of the gun actually rotates so we should likely be able to keep
the weight to 50 kg or so.  fyi the char i play in mil end has a str of 108 so
i have an academic interest in just how bent this could be.  i can just
imagine the look on my fellow pc's when i show up with one of those things
strapped on for a mission.  Must admit though the most priceless one i have
done to them so far was when they found out his fondness for ballet dancing.
in lieu of acrobatics the gm let me put up dance skill.