Re: Pittsburgh Crash

> >   Spilling the beans on that NSA got intercepts... you can make
> > educated guesses about NSA's capabilites from that. He should have
> > known better.
>
> There was nothing in Hatch's comments (re: NSA intercept capability)
> which was not already known from open-book sources.  Try again.

  I retract my comments regarding Orrin Hatch.

  I overreacted because I thought that it was just so damned sad that
a senator would sabotage the investigation just to get on TV. But since
that wasn't the case my comments were uncalled for.

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
 strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an