Re: Pittsburgh Crash

In a message dated 9/13/2001 2:40:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, nhyde@quris.com writes:

Its well known that the NSA monitors cell and land line calls.  A prime
target like Bin Ladin shouldn't be surprised to find microphones in his
colon and that the NSA knows how much bran he's been getting.

If we knew how much bran he was getting we would know where he was shitting and could arrange a TLAM enima.  Being able to identify Bin Ladin's or associates voice on a secured satelite phone is a lot different then saying the call came from a particular cave on the side of an Afgani hill.

Rob