Re: ME game

Andi -

There's an old story about a farmer who claimed to have trained his mule by kindness alone.  One day someone came from the nearest town to see this famous mule that could do such wonderful feats, and all trained by kindness alone.  The farmer took the man out into the fields, and pointed out the mule.  "There he is,"  the farmer said.  "Come here, mule.  Come and show off your wonderful feats."

Well, the mule completely ignored the farmer's entreaties.  So finally the farmer picked up a two-by-four, walked over to the mule, and slammed the animal right between the eyes.

"I thought you said you trained the mule by kindness alone!"  shrieked the outraged townsman.

"I do,"  replied the farmer.  "But first you've got to get his attention!"

Now that you have the attention of your gamers .....   <G>

best of luck,

Ann