Re: Re : Blackeagle Logo Apparel

According to emil@iversen.as, on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 the word on the street was...

> Could you please mail the logo again? for some reason it didn't reach my
> e- mail. I get a link wich say "download attachment", but it leads to
> nowhere.

Mind if I make a different request about the same subject? I'm not the
listmaster, but please don't post these things to the list. If you have
something like this you want to share, either offer to mail it out to everyone
who wants it _privately_, or put it up for download on some WWW or FTP site.
Either way, people who aren't interested in it won't have to download it :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998