This List

I have to say that i have only been a member of this list for a very short amount of time but i have been pleasantly surprised about the friendliness and helpfulness of everyone here, i have only place ME once and that was at UK Gen-con were i was so tired that i completely messed up (sorry Roger, and Ben and anyone else who played) but enjoyed the game immensely, something about me that really caught my imagination its not just a hack'n slash its a very in-depth and exciting game to play where what the players put in the get out and this aspect of the game has made it a memorable one for me, anyway sorry to dribble on i hope to see some of you at next years Gen-Con
Andi

PS next time i go to germany remind me not to piss of there police officers