Re: "Soon" is now :)

Gurth wrote:

> As I said in my other post, I'd upload the GCUK 2001 pics I took "soon."
> That turns out to be about 10 minutes later, so if you want to see what
> several ME list and ISG members look like, go to
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/gcuk2001/index.html -- though I'll say in
> advance that the MPEGs aren't there yet because of 1) the file size and 2)
> I haven't actually been able to view them myself yet except on my camera :(

Mr. Burton West's Vest looks suspiciously like the South African Assault
Harness I err.... Found one day.... Good kit, a hell of a lot better than the
old pattern. The lot who made it may have been racist, but they knew how to
make kit. It's weird seeing the mag pouches flattened out like that...

S.