SAAR

Roger Burton West wrote:

> Correct, found it in an army surplus shop in Liverpool a couple of years
> back. It's starting to get a bit ragged... anyone know where I could
> get another?

On civvy street, I can only think of perhaps Crown Surplus here in
Calgary.... (CDN$100.00 ?) bit far to send one off, unless you are perfectly
willing to answer some questions QC&E may have for you, considering today's
political/social climate. Regardless, I shall look up thier addy and send it
on, if you don't beat me to the draw.

May I ask what you used the grenade pouches for?

=)

S.