Re: WTC and Millend timeline

In a message dated 22/09/01 00:48:48 GMT Daylight Time, blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com writes:

I got through the DFW, IAD, IAH, and other Airports
security with MUCH more than a box cutter, and it
didn't even trigger the metal detectors.  It is very
easy to create non-detectable weapons, if you
understand the technology.  I was very careful to not
publish anything that anyone could really use to
defeat an airport's security in my Essay for my
website.

I once accidentally (no really) walked through airport security with a weapon and only realised I had it when I got off at the other end. God knows what I'd have said if they'd have spotted me.

Charles

(Once stopped at customs because I was "behaving suspiciously" - could I make them believe I was hurrying because I was late for work? Oh no, and now I sometimes wake in the middle of the night my dreams broken by the ethereal sound of snapping rubber gloves...)

"You can regale your companion if you wish with the story of the time you killed the Mexican with a short arm chin jab followed by a hand-edge chop to the Adam's apple, but this might distress her. Better stick to saying modestly at the right moment, 'I only know five ways of killing a man with a single blow."